Understanding and Utilizing the Negative
We live in a world of opposites where the dark is regarded as evil. Learn from the slytherin novice himself as he takes you to an unconventional, yet enlightening, perception of the negative. By Rejate.
We live in a Multiverse of polarities. It is natural for us moral beings to perceive everything as having opposites. For ages, man has tried to ascribe everything into having a counterpart or a compliment. Humankind has used this knowledge through diverse means but particularly in dealing with the hidden things. This is quite inherent in all of us, brought by the insinuation of society, family, ideologies that we seem to follow or maybe by the ‘morphogenic field’.
We know the idea, derived from our studies and research, that there is neither good nor evil. But do we really buy that idea? Try to tell that to the ‘innocent’ victims of war, hunger, famine, suffering, etc. I didn’t write this to provoke your non-existent conscience. Everything is as it should be. At some higher perspective or maybe centrally (even if the idea is radical or unacceptable), all appears to be True. All events are happening just the way they should be, neither good nor bad. Even the vilest of Ultimate Evil worshippers tread the path of divinity and holiness. Even the Avatars of justice, compassion and hope has to seemingly yield to its Opposite. In the light, or confusion, of these removable/forged principles, we have to possess a nearly infinite understanding of viewing things. Walking on the boundaries of Madness and Nirvana is worth taking the risk. We are free to believe, live and exercise the ideas that we purchase from the Mental Plane Supermarket.
The idea of the Shadow self is not new. Jung tried to wrestle with the idea in some of his works and even the mystical QBL taught the idea of the Inverse Tree. The role of the Dark Half is not totally destructive or bad. In a psychically/emotionally healthy person, there is equilibrium between the ‘good’ and the ‘bad’ aspects of the self. Even without the help of a psychoanalyst, one can see this aspect of the self as it rears its ugly heads. Observe your dreams, relationships, soliloquies, etc. Fears, strange compulsions, obsessions, and sometimes criminal behaviors tend to possess us although not completely - yet.
Have you felt the compulsion to stab the person who did you wrong? Does fear of the dark eat you every time you walk down that dark street? Did lust consume your mind (and groin) when you saw the incarnation of sexuality pass by you? The denizens of the dark area of the city cause these. You are that City. The difference between you and the criminally insane is that anarchists overrun the city of the criminal. Having explored in the past some of the aspects and manifestation of the rotten part of my Big Apple, I tried more than a handful of experimentations with it. I am going to relate one of my experiences in this respect.
I have worked in a hell job. Really, it was Hell: sweltering heat, a hierarchy of evil beings and a cacophony of servants that torture you. I said to myself that if I have to work in this place, I might as well blend in. There was this one menial worker, which is under my charge at times, assigned to the maintenance of machines. He is such a pain. He just didn’t like me ordering him to do a corrective action on a machine component. He either ignores me or answers me in a rude manner. I usually have to invoke a Higher Infernal Power (his Supervisor) to get the job done. Despite my naturally benevolent disposition, I became irate. After a month of working with him, I became fed up with his attitude. It was a perfect timing for an experiment.
When I got home after an incident with the target person, I tried to recall every scene of insubordination. The demon known as control freak surfaced. I noticed that when workers don’t comply with my orders immediately, I started to play mental scenarios of putting them to death ala Alley McBeal. Also, a vengeful demon came screaming upwards from deep within me. Equipped with the presigilla of the two ‘dark complexes’, I produced a hybrid sigil and an accompanying mantra based on their revealed names. I called upon the compounded entity using both of them through a suitable medium of manifestation. During this working, I was completely anxious to make the target person pay for his rude actions. When the evoked entity made itself known, I ordered it to plague the target, exacting revenge and maybe, to teach a lesson. It took me quite sometime to make the entity follow my orders maybe because it was half control freak. The adjurations came after and I closed the mini-rite.
A week came by, no blood, no gore. It seems that nothing changed with the target. He continued his crude behavior. But I didn’t feel irritated anymore, at least to him. Then the Ovenline Conveyor, which I oversee, broke down. I spat out orders to the oil-spray men and maintenance personnel to rectify the situation. The target meandered slowly out of the scene until the Supervisor saw him and ordered him to look under the conveyors to see if there’s a problem. He reluctantly surveyed the conveyors.
As I looked at him, the sigil of the entity flashed briefly in my mind. I heard myself saying, ‘buti nga’ (you deserve it!). I walked away to check the condition of the output of the machine and we all heard a cry of pain--coming from our beloved target person. We rushed to him and his hand was caught between the conveyor apron and a metal roller—not a pretty sight. Amidst the confusion, I smiled. The mantra kept repeating itself in my head like a victory song. Too bad, the hand was not amputated.
For 3 weeks the target didn’t come for work. When he came back, he was a far better person towards me. Actually, he became a friend. I judged that his experience taught him something, although I don’t care if he realized it or not. I just wanted to see the result and I saw it. I don’t care if some of you (or worse, all of you) condemn me as ‘incurring negative karma’ or doing negative magik’. I don’t profess to have risen above and beyond the ‘laws of karma’. As with any thaumaturgical act, it is wise to divine the results of any magical operation, to see if it will manifest accordingly, if its feasible, hurt others, etc. Indeed, the target was badly hurt, yes, but his productivity and work efficiency, not to mention social graces, improved through my ‘corrective action’. My oracle told me that the working would succeed and will have beneficial after effects. The target improved, the Company we worked in benefited immensely and I had removed an obstacle in my path. I now ask you, how good (or bad) is that?
About the Author: Chemical Engineering graduate REJATE has been stumbling over the path of Bardon Hermeticism for nearly a decade. His main praxis was, is and always will be the lessons laid down by Franz Bardon. His Highest aspiration fuels his study in the various arts of magick and esotericism: Union with All. This would appear confusing since his major interest has always been the exploration of negativity and baneful magick.
© 2006 Manggagaway E-magazine. Articles may be distributed freely on the condition that all accreditation is acknowledged, no part is altered and this notice is attached and the website: http://manggagaway-central.blogspot.com is included. ~ Thank you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home